Monday, July 16, 2012

Wish List -- Song of Storms Tee

The Power of Precipitation
The Song of Storms is my absolute favorite song from the Legend of Zelda franchise. Not Zelda's Lullaby or the Song of Time, but that one weather changing tune that doesn't get enough love nowadays. Maybe that adds to its appeal. Or maybe it just wasn't that important...Either way, this shirt from Busted Tees just proves that everybody's favorite tunic-wearing hero was made it rain way before any rapper did. He's so hipster. (Can't believe I wrote that. Just throwing stuff in...)

I think I'm slowly growing out of my t-shirt and jeans phase, but I wouldn't miss the opportunity to wear this with a jacket or blazer. Because gamers can be classy too, you know. It's all about that "Gaming Sophistication".

No comments:

Post a Comment

Questions? Concerns? Disagree with me completely? Think that video games and fashion is a horrible combination and that I should go back to my (non-existant) day job?

Leave a comment! Every opinion is welcome here--even that last one--as long as you're polite and courteous.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...