Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Wish List -- Piranha Plant Earrings

Nowhere near as painful as the real thing.
I have seen these everywhere around the internet. I believe it was love at first sight, especially because these bring back so many fantastic memories. Super Mario 64 was the very first game I ever played and I think these earrings are a perfect way to show my love for one of the most iconic enemies in the series (even though they're incredibly annoying and I really can't stand them).

Find them on Etsy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Questions? Concerns? Disagree with me completely? Think that video games and fashion is a horrible combination and that I should go back to my (non-existant) day job?

Leave a comment! Every opinion is welcome here--even that last one--as long as you're polite and courteous.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...