Monday, January 7, 2013

Welcome to the New Year. Better Late Than Never...

Time is a fickle mistress. 
I have been a terrible blogger. It has been ages since the last time I posted anything and 2012 pretty much ended without me. Let me start of by saying that I hope you had a pleasant holiday season and that 2013 started off with not just a bang, but an epic explosion of awesome. You deserve it.

Of course with every new year comes New Year's Resolutions and the blinding obsession with self-improvement that always seems to fade away by the time January 31 rolls around. If you couldn't tell by that last sentence, I'll just come right out and say that I'm not a big fan of the tradition. However, I am determined to write more this year and that includes working harder on this blog. I didn't get the chance start right when the ball dropped, but I will try to keep this motivation burning as long as I possibly can.

How has 2013 been treating you? Did you make any fantastic (or extremely reasonable) resolutions?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Questions? Concerns? Disagree with me completely? Think that video games and fashion is a horrible combination and that I should go back to my (non-existant) day job?

Leave a comment! Every opinion is welcome here--even that last one--as long as you're polite and courteous.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...